LEGO Star Wars 2021 UCS AT-AT Confirmed Rumor? ($800 - 6782 PCS.)

1 Просмотры
Издатель
Promobricks claims the late 2021 $800 LEGO Star Wars UCS Set 75313 will be a UCS AT-AT Walker! While I cannot 100% confirm this like the other sets in my recent Summer 2021 Rumor video - I do believe them to be reputable enough to make the AT-AT the leading set for 75313 at about a 90% likelihood. 9% Death Star. 1% Other.

"In other places it was already suspected that it could be an Imperial AT-AT. As we have now learned from a trustworthy source, this assumption is spot on. The upcoming 800 Euro LEGO Star Wars UCS set will be an AT-AT"

- - - - - - - - - -

Links To Cool Things.

Merch -
Vlogs -
Instagram -
Twitter -
Subreddit -

Business Inquiries - adsmandr@
Other Contact - MandRprod34@

Shop Amazon with this link to support the channel! :)

Become a M&R Member!:


- - - - - - - - - -

Best of MandRproductions:

- - - - - - - - - -

#LEGOSTARWARS #LEGOATAT #StarWars
Категория
Зарубежные мультфильмы
Комментариев нет.